Roman Cavalry


I also took the opportunity last month to complete most of my older Baccus Roman Sculpts.  I had enough cavalry Auxilia to field three units of 4 stands each, and went with the wonderfully innovative concept if "Blue Shields, Red shields and Yellow shields" 




Looking at them now, I will probably need to go back and add a wreath design or something to the shields to make them more interesting.  Also the standards need some totem to make them look finished.


Overall I really like some of these older sculpts when it comes to the ease of painting and overall look of a unit.  The real issue is whether I can find some more of these old sculpts to bulk out the units if I decide to give FOG a whirl. 

Comments

  1. Get in touch with Baccus, you never know. Also go to their forum and ask, someone will have some in their leadpile!

    Looks good

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment