Righteous Armies II -Fire support

I meant to post these weeks ago, but then life and vacation interceded.  These are some Perry Guerilla Archers to go along with the mixed infantry I did earlier.


I painted up a command group for this unit as well, but I still haven't decided how to organize them for Lion Rampant.  I am leaning towards combining them with infantry figures to create mixed groups rather than set bow and spear formations.
I also have a couple leaders to post, then I want to start working on the Garrison infantry for this Korean group.

Comments

  1. Interesting figures from an army I know little about. Are the figures holding the bows above their heads meant to be shooting over a wall or other obstacle, or is a pose seen in Korean illustrations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appeared that way in several of the illustrations I saw at a Korean museum.

      Delete

Post a Comment