Warning - SCIFI ahead (Battletech SLDF Era Comstar mechs)


Part of my goal with this blog is to maintain a catalog of my collections.  This is a mostly selfish goal I know, but something here may be of interest to others.  To that end, I am cleaning up my stockpile of old photos of figures still in my collection.

Back in 2003  I went on a nostalgia fueled Battletech kick for several years.  I really enjoyed the game when it came out back in the 80's and read most of the early novels.  (A lot of very derivative history.  The clan saga was a direct copy of the mongol invasion of Europe ) I enjoy military Sci-Fi, and there is a soft spot in my heart for giant robots.  I have posted some of my minis in the past, this is just an effort to get the rest out there.

First up is a heavy/assault lance of SLDF era mechs with COMSTAR markings.  (I know I should really have 6 for a proper level II)  I did these in a basic field greed with light tan stripes for a simple camouflage.  Pretty basic I know.

Crockett
Executioner

Orion

Guillotine
As I go along, I will need to dig up the others to get the full Level III on display.

Comments

  1. Not bad at all! As you know. Documenting my own collections is one of my own blog goals as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment